The story of Mark Sparks is the archetype of bare-bones success in the business world today. His achievements are attributed to a positive attitude and an immensely strong belief in God during the most difficult times.
Sparks is truly a self-made gentleman through his successful accomplishments in capital investments, telecommunications, real estate as well as one of the most recognized philanthropists across the globe.
Sparks is the CEO, owner and founder of Timber Creek, LP firm since 2000 until today.
To his credit, Mark Sparks has either maintained ownership, sold or purchased the following companies:
- Splash Media (2004-present); the company is one of the leading media service providers in the world which SEO, SEM, programming, and video productionservices.
- Reliant Healthcare (between 2006-2007); the firm is a physician-sponsored healthcare management corporation that provides additional focus on inpatient healthcare and rehabilitation operations.
- Agency Matrix (2007-2011); the company provides business office solutions via user- friendly and automation tools
- Cobalt Real Estate Services that has operated since 2009 until Present; the company is a provider of management and sales of multi-family residential as well as commercial properties in Texas in the United States of America.
- Blue Jay Wireless that started in 2012-Present; the company provides telecommunication services to customers who have credit problems including those with either little or no income.
- Boxstar LLC (2014); the company offers advertising services on shipping labels.
- Uncle Marc Food Delivery Company which started in 2015; it offers services in food delivery for area restaurants.
- Bonn Oir Company which began in 2015; the company manufactures handcrafted vodka.
Sparks’ boundless energy and relentless enthusiasm have earned him several accolades in the business world. Additionally, his philanthropy has always been well-known in the liberal circles.
Over decades, he has dedicated money and time to The Samaritan Inn which is a homeless shelter in the state of Texas, The American Can! Academy which is a network of several magnet schools, the Sparky’s Kids Foundation and the Habitat for Humanity organization.
Sparks has an unprecedented work ethic, and his character is highly infectious to the people around him. His unlimited urge to give and never-say-die attitude is a guarantee to maintain his ventures thriving over the years to come.